Roll Call

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scorpiocowboy

Original poster
May 16, 2015
Iowa Backwoods
We moved. I'm now about living about 15 min SE of marshalltown. I'm about an hour from des Moines, 20 min from Newton, an hour from Cedar Rapids, and an hour from Waterloo.

Last edited:
My very first introduction to the USA was Marshalltown. I used to work there quite regularly.

Reactions: scorpiocowboy
I am kind of surprised that there are only 11 members in this group. I figured there would be more people from Iowa on here.

Last edited:
From Manchester area.

Been on Smoking Meat Forums for a number of years. Run a 240V Electric Fridge Conversion and also have an Oklahoma Joe offset.

-Josh

If you know of any other Iowa members invite them to the group. I will continue to send invites as I find more Iowa folks.

Thanks for the invite and hello from Clarion Iowa. I haven't been on this site for a while now, but plan on using this more and more now. Didn't get much smoking done this year but plan on using my smoker much more, hopefully even through the winter.

Thanks for the invite and hello from Clarion Iowa. I haven't been on this site for a while now, but plan on using this more and more now. Didn't get much smoking done this year but plan on using my smoker much more, hopefully even through the winter.
Thanks for joining! Let the smoke roll!

Allow smokers I'm doing a turkey next week for thanksgiving any thought using bacon under the beast skin and injecting with Apple juice

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky