Roll Call....Flushing rib burn

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey guys, don't know if you tried or thought of this but I use 5 gal plastic buckets filled 1/2 with concrete and bungie strap to each corner of awning when using on a hard surface.....

There ya go. I was considering sand... but water's pretty easy! Hmm maybe I could used bourbon... then by the time it's over they's be empty!

Oh boy, gonna be a lil chilly tomorrow!

Anybody need any sauce or rub or rib racks for tomorrow, let me know, free delivery!

I'll also have new hats!!

By imn88fan

bring me a hat bubba, I am gonna join the assoc anyways. I need the monster head size!
eek.gif
. Good with the other stuff, thanks for the offer.
I just got off the phone with the lady in charge, her name is Susan, and there are 10 teams registered right now.She said that was a good number for the space allowed. I'm thinkin, I am infringing on local huck fins rib cook off!
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
The spaces are 10x10, cars and trucks get parked 1-2 blocks away, you will be able to unload first.She said the unloaded stuff would be on the sidewalk. The lot location is "cherry "street. What a quinkeydink!
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif
Garnishing is optional and open, just toss em in the turn -in box if ya want!( Rich!
icon_smile.gif
) Momma say's she aint makin jello shots for the event, she is busy lookin for her ice fishing suit
icon_smile.gif
. Sposed to be down in the mid to upper 30's in the mornin, gonna be a nice day. I am taking off today around noonish, we are staying overnight north of Flushing about 1/2 hr, at some friends, so see you guys in the morning, since there is only 10 teams, maybe we can get sites next to each other.
If I get my spot before you guys, I'll try to get 2 extra sites, one on each side, If you guys beat me there, do the same ok?

Should be a fun time, and Rich, There is a scarecrow comp later on in the day, I can watch your ribs while you go and get judged! Bubba, you might be able to get in on that action too, I can keep your rib pot simmering for ya!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Later! Flushing, here I come!
eek.gif

man that sounds bad!

Be thinkin of ya'll up there.
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif
But, gotta be at the aerospace vehicle facility early Sunday (LAS trip
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
). Good luck to all and stay warm!

BTW- doing Dino's Sat at home for my Rib Boil......er........Rib Burn
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

Be thinking of ya bro!

All rib buyers, ribs average 4.4 lbs. Cooked 6 today, came out very nice!

A rack will cost ya $6.25 each, Got 12 left and 5 buyers.

Rich, if you still want 3, not a problem, i'll just cook 2.

Lee isin't on the list.....did you send in your entry?
cool.gif

Hey bubba luey. I am not competeing but just wanted some ribs to bring home 2 slabs worth and if ya have enough. a bud across the road asked if he could buy a slab or two

Enjoy the day, Bubba. Be thinking of you all. Should be nice weather once the chill of the morning is gone.

if i can convince the missus to drive the 3 plus hours i may show up sometime tomorrow (she got the flu yesterday so i am not sure how much whiskey i will have to feed her first..lol)

if i dont show, good luck to all and stay warm

Aloha Teacup! Nice to hear from ya again. Been awhile! Hope things going well forya and the mrs gets all betters.

CrewDawg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky