Rodney Round Roast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

motocrash

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 25, 2017
Winchester,Va
This story begins with Rodney,a Choice Top Round sleeping in the refrigerator.Meanwhile,Rodney's owner was reading many tales of beef being roasted to an exquisite ruby color in the middle with a wonderful dark chocolate color exterior.All of a sudden Rodney was rudely awakened from a bright light and stripped of his nice hermetically sealed cocoon of a sleeping bag!Rodney was then relentlessly showered in all kinds of things that were making him cough and sneeze while being smacked around until he passed out!When Rodney awoke he felt warm,feverish and he was crying from his smackdown...or was it the onions stinging his eyes he thought.He wondered what was going to happen next in this nightmarish dream he seemed to be having.

Here is a picture of Rodney,scared and pondering his fate :

KIMG0180.jpg

Last edited:
Rodney heard:
Okay,just a little pin prick
There'll be no more aaaaaah!
But you may feel a little sick
He then awoke.It was a dream after all!
He was hot and sweaty but despite this he smells and looks great. His vitals were 135 over 257. Regardless,Rodney is going to rest overnight and get some careful incisions and tests tomorrow. Here are a few pics of him before his rest.
KIMG0181.jpg
KIMG0182.jpg

Th he roast beast looks really good. But I couldn't find the word for discribing this thread , until I saw that can there.. Freaky!
:p nice one!
I don't drink alcohol anymore...That was just put there for scale
Thanks for the like

I mean Twisted.. you should not smoke that stuff.. lol

How many family you feeding? You feeding those puppies some?
Just me and Mom.Stacked/splayed what we didn't eat tonight plus some reserved for tomorrow on wax paper and vac sealed into three bags.Freezer has a bit of prepared meat vac'ed in it now.PP from Beatrice,CGB's and now Roast Beast.Of course the hound dogs got some.Oscar was sitting REAL pretty while I was slicing...

Lmao.. cool.

I'm looking for a vac sealer. Has to have pulse manual.. Has to cut bags and hold a roll. I think I want a fan in it also. Maybe a drip tray. Marinade feature and a 11 Inch seal bar at least..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky