roasted gsrlic and beer pellets??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jeepdiver

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
I was in Cabela's the other day and they had a bag with their lable of roasted garlic and beer flavored pellets. My inital thought was no way they are any good, but the more I think about them the more I want them to be good :)

Has anyone here tried them or any other such "flavors"

Last edited:
Reactions: biohazmat
I was in Cabela's the other day and they had a bag with their lable of roasted garlic and beer flavored pellets. My inital thought was no way they are any good, but the more I think about them the more I want them to be good :)

Has anyone here tried them or any other such "flavors"
Hmm...I haven't tried that, but I'm certainly intrigued.  Do you recall, how big a bag...and what cost?  Its about an hour's drive to the nearest Cabela's from me, but it might be worth a road trip.

Red

It was a 20lb bag and I think they were about 20 bucks.  There was only one bag left, and it was on the self with the traeger and one other brand of pellets.  the prices on the shelf were from about 18.00- 21.00 but I didn't look to see which was which.

Yep 20 bucks a bag http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabe...95280|104754780|107806680|&WTz_l=RI;IK-551417

and here are some of the other flavors

http://www.cabelas.com/product/CABELAS-WOOD-PELLETS/1749424.uts#tabsCollection

Rosemary and Thyme

Whiskey

then the normal apple, cherry, Adler, hickory mesquite and pecan

The one bag of roasted garlic and beer is all they had of their Brand at the store in South Denver on Monday, so they may be new

Cool...thanks JD.  I doubt I'll make a special trip, but next time I'm over that way I'll stop in and check those out.

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky