Roasted cauliflower

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lantzy75

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 21, 2016
Ontario, Canada
My wife found a great recipe for Oven Roasted cauliflower. We initially had this as a side to my brisket, and we did it again to go along with some ribs. Tasted amazing! Here's the video of the process with the recipe included in the video description box.

Reactions: tallbm and SmokinAl
I can imagine that is great cauliflower!

I do a similar thing where I just spray a head with olive oil then toss in a bag with Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning and roast uncovered in the oven or cut up and roast/grill on my propane bbq grill. Awesome stuff!

This looks great. I will try it. I try many such interesting recipes from the livre minceur. I will cook the roasted cauliflower for today's dinner.

I hope it turns out good for you!

I can imagine that is great cauliflower!

I do a similar thing where I just spray a head with olive oil then toss in a bag with Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning and roast uncovered in the oven or cut up and roast/grill on my propane bbq grill. Awesome stuff!

That sounds awesome too. We'll try that next time!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky