Roast Beef for some sammies--- Up Date got it All sliced

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Mar 31, 2010
Upstate new york
This was going to be Fridays smoke but the weather is going to be hell so i pulled the trigger today.

I was getting low on roast beef for Sammie's so i picked this up at price chopper

803f6ae9_001.jpg

c37e64a7_002.jpg

I wanted to try this rub for some time now...

94c2bcea_003.jpg

On the smoker and going to add some beer and onion to the pan.

f0d7bc49_004.jpg

Smoked it till i got a internal temp. of 140 than foil it and let it rest than to the fridge till Saturday for slicing.

b22937bd_006.jpg

Well that's it for now till Saturday when i slice her up..

I was happy the way it turned out.. Was juice and the flavor was great.

91c0d248_001.jpg

6811caa2_002.jpg

Thanks guys
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Last edited:
It looks good!!  I need to do one soon

Man that looks good, I got to get my smoker out of the snow bank and do me one too. I'll be looking forward to the sliced view.

I can't wait to see the slicing pics---MMMMmmmmmm.........

If it looks anything like the one SmokinAl did, I'll probably blow out another salivary gland!   
eek.gif

Bear

[quote name="DanMcG" url="/forum/thread/103872/roast-beef-for-some-sammies-up-date-got-it-all-sliced#post_599522"]Man that looks good, I got to get my smoker out of the snow bank and do me one too. I'll be looking forward to the sliced view.[/quote]

Get the shovel out and dig her out it's calling your name lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky