Roadfood: Smoked and Otherwise

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrontoBurger

Original poster
May 30, 2018
Pacific NW
In browsing the forums I've seen some requests--some a couple of years old--for forum members to list their favorite places for chowing down in various geographic areas.

Knowing that we likely all have an affinity for quality (and sometimes, a bargain), I wanted to alert you guys to one of my favorite sites for that type of data.

Jane and Michael Stern have been chronicling American eats for forty years. They're not only outstanding writers (I've followed them since actual BOOK days, when I lived in the midwest for college but did lots of driving back home to the west coast), but with the advent of the internet, their followers and fellow food lovers have made the most of the technology.

Enough said. Dive in. Here's the link, with the word "smoked" already in place as a filter. Enjoy!

https://roadfood.com/?s=smoked

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky