RIP POPS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
RIP Pops.
So sorry to hear that he has passed. I just spoke with him about a week ago and he was still very positive and determined. We all have learned a lot from him and he will surely be missed by everyone. Our prayers go out to his family. He was one of the good guys who shared a wealth of information and stories here on SMF.

HT

Reactions: Trigger01
RIP Pops, I think the majority of the folks on this forum have used his tips/tricks and wisdom to create a better product,he will be missed !

Reactions: Trigger01
Condolences to his family. He will be missed here.

Joe

Here is an image that Pops wanted me to post for him after his passing.. he wanted to be remembered for the good times he had.

This was on a cruise he took back in late October of 2017, after all of his heart operations. Here he is shown enjoying a NY strip and a 7 & 7 , just enjoying life!

me at 2017 cruise dinner.jpg

He also wanted to share this benediction by Robert H. Schuller from the book, "Move Ahead With Possibility Thinking":

"And now may the Lord bless you and keep you.
May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.
And may God give you His peace in your going out and in your coming in, in your lying down and in your rising up, in your labor and in your leisure, in your laughter and in your tears...
Until you come to stand before Jesus in that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning.
Amen."

I had many conversations with Pops over the years and I will miss his friendship and his wealth of knowledge. I am grateful for knowing him and having the opportunity to host all of the information that he posted on this forum.

He was one of those guys that made you a better person for having known him. I never got to meet him in person in this life but I truly will miss him and this forum will miss him greatly.

My sincere condolences go out to his family.

Just past by the location of his old family store yesterday.

Shopped there quite a bit growing up.

Sad.
Sad as it is, this is how to keep his memory going. Moments with him, about him and well his knowledge will live in forever. Never knew the great man but learned lots from his posts here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky