RIP POPS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Best wishes to his family and hope they know he brought great joy to many and his sharing with others will continues to bring joy to many others for a very long time!

An old guard for sure...I have only been around for a couple years and very saddened by the news. He was a legend here and in his life, very sorry for the loss. I am sending prayers to him and his family!

Very sad news. Prayers and heartfelt thoughts going out to his Friends and Family. He will be sorely missed.
A very generous man we all respected, and will continue to do so. RIP Pops.

Very sorry to hear. Rest in peace Pops . Condolences to his Family and Friends.

Pops memory and legacy will live on through the forums, every time his brine method is used will be a tribute to the man.

sad news, thoughts and prayers for his family.

Reactions: JC in GB
I'm very sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. He will be missed here.

So sad news as said by many he will surly be missed his knowledge is a legacy that will last our life times. I can honestly say he is a man that I would love to have met personally to just take in some of his knowledge.

Condolences to his family and many friends who will surely miss him. A great lost for the SMF Forum.

Warren

RIP Pops. Thank you for your willingness to contribute all that you did here. I don't think I would ever have cured anything but your family's brine was so simple and perfect you convinced me to try and it gave me the confidence to learn more. My smoked turkey in that brine is even better than I would ever expect to pull off in my lifetime. Thoughts and prayers to your family.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky