Ring Bologna

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Tomorrow is the stuff.
Gotta go to Clarksville to pick up furniture.

Got a good story for you Rick:
Years ago I taught Mrs Bear that the Grocery Store "Pink" Ring Bologna is lousy stuff, and you have to get one that's actually smoked & mahogany color inside. So we were up at Lake Wallenpaupack, and I had a craving for some Ring Bologna, so I got out this "Half Ring" she bought along. As soon as I saw the bare cut-off end, I said "This is gonna be lousy". She said "But it's Dark!" I said "They put a dark colored wrapper on it to fool you, and it worked!!"
So I tasted it, and threw it back in the woods, and said, "I'm betting that will still be there in the morning, because even the Raccoons won't eat that CRAP !!!" Now if she can't see the inside, she won't buy it !!

Bear

Reactions: BGKYSmoker
Got a good story for you Rick:
Years ago I taught Mrs Bear that the Grocery Store "Pink" Ring Bologna is lousy stuff, and you have to get one that's actually smoked & mahogany color inside. So we were up at Lake Wallenpaupack, and I had a craving for some Ring Bologna, so I got out this "Half Ring" she bought along. As soon as I saw the bare cut-off end, I said "This is gonna be lousy". She said "But it's Dark!" I said "They put a dark colored wrapper on it to fool you, and it worked!!"
So I tasted it, and threw it back in the woods, and said, "I'm betting that will still be there in the morning, because even the Raccoons won't eat that CRAP !!!" Now if she can't see the inside, she won't buy it !!

Bear
Was is still there the next morning?

Reactions: flatbroke
One ringy dingy
two ringy dingy
and a dinky ringy dingy.

king.jpg

Snoopy is smokin in KY.
My thermocouple temp probe is not working right so i'm winging it on temps.
king1.jpg

IT meat is at 142. Hang em still.
king2.jpg

That looks great . Be waiting for the slice .
Whats the probe doing ? Reading low ?
Mine started that , I wiped it with vinegar seemed to help it .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky