ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johno

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 30, 2007
texas , queensland
G,day peoples . at last i get a chance to do some Q , its sunday and i am doing a rack of pork ribs in the old weber .its the first chance ive had to do any Q for about 3 weeks and i need the fix .
i have been as busy as a one legged man in a bottom kicking competion latley.
jeffs rub and pecan smoke , probably just do some cajun taters to go with them.
i just fixed the car window winder , now while the Q is cooking i am going to make some bread , just cook that in the gas oven rather than the bread maker because i want to do a couple of big round loaves cobs we call them , i dont want the standard little square ones my bread maker makes .

for the taters i just part boil them , then let them cool enough to handle and cut them into cubes about half an inch square , then put them in a foil tray sprinkle with some olive oil stir them a bit to coat them , then add some spices , normaly sage ,garlic powder, onion powder , rosemary , thyme , salt , and a little pepper , then into the smoker for an hour or so . my wife likes them better than any of the meat , nothing wrong with the meat she just loves the taters.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky