Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ChuckEWil

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 30, 2017
Indiana
ABA1F70D-C9EF-46FB-A102-280FF99D70D3.jpeg

Ribs lookin mighty fine to me.

Chris

MMMMMMmmmm, Looks Great from the Den!!
Those are gonna be Tasty!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

So i take the ribs off let them set for 15 cut em up and i have to go wrap my pork butt i was doing for dinner. I come back it to take a picture and they are almost all gone. I was so happy this happened because this tells me people loved em. No pics of the end just full friends.

So i take the ribs off let them set for 15 cut em up and i have to go wrap my pork butt i was doing for dinner. I come back it to take a picture and they are almost all gone. I was so happy this happened because this tells me people loved em. No pics of the end just full friends.
Sounds like you've good ribs and friends, but don't turn your back on either of them. :D

Reactions: KrisUpInSmoke
So I’m going to do a local competition and want a sweeter taste. Will putting butter and brown sugar at the end then using sauce help that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky