• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Ribs

mrmeatcutter

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 4, 2011
after seeing the Ribs 3 ways post I had to try it just to test out different rubs. The one on the left is a garlic and herb rub, middle one is byron's butt rub and the right side is a chinese bbq.

Mixed up some beans with ham and sausage and also had some beet rib tips. I pealed the skirt meat out of the ribs before rubbing and put them on for grazers and they dissapeared as soon as I set the plate on the bar.

Will load finished pics when it is done.

distre

Smoke Blower
Joined Aug 9, 2010
Ribs 3 ways, Yum Yum Yum. Good looking ribs. Now I'm getting hungry. You know they are good when they disappear as soon as you set them down.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Yes Sir, Those are some good looking ribs!

mrmeatcutter

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 4, 2011
It was really a toss up but I think the guests liked the one with Byron's Butt rub the best. I liked all 3. I was so ready to try them once they were off the pit I forgot to take finished pictures of them.

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Joined Mar 31, 2010
Nice looking bones you have there bet they were tasty. Nice job

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.