Ribs,wings,abt's and a pork loin ..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jaxgatorz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville,Fl
Getting prepped for tomorrow's smoke..

Going to make some of Dutch's wicked beans
wickedbeans.jpg

ABT prep... some with pineapple cream cheese and some with beef "little smokies"and cheddar...
pepperprep1.jpg

pepperprep.jpg

and wrapped...
peppers.jpg

I had 1 of these pork loins that was marinating in its package ( Publix) it was an apple bourbon marinade.. I had some bacon left, so what the heck :)
porkloin.jpg

porkloin1.jpg

next are the wings.. Costco bought, already seasoned with garlic pepper...

wings.jpg

And the star of the show, 3 racks of baby backs rubbed up with some Blues Hog rub and brown sugar...

ribs (1).jpg

I will add pictures starting tomorrow morning when i get going ... Happy smoking

Looking really nice! Looks like a great morning ahead! can't wait to see the pics fro tomorrow.

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Looks like it will be a fun day at the pit. Good luck.

Chris

Looks great! Nice way to spend your Friday. All we will be doing here is hoping we don't get the inch of freezing rain the weather guy is calling for. Of course if we lose power for a few days then there will be a truly epic smoke in my neighborhood as I empty all the meat from my freezer and feed everybody so it doesn't all go bad.

Last edited:
fired up the wsm around 8:30 today.. Here are the wings after 30 minutes ...

wingson.jpg

Now the wicked beans go on for some smoke...

wick beans.jpg

More to come.....

Reactions: oddegan
Wings done.. Cranked the smoker up to 325 the last 30 minutes or so to get a crisp skin.. It worked.. Gotta cool it back down now and get the ribs and abt's started... Beans are done as well..

wingsdone.jpg

beansdone.jpg

Little over an hour in to theses guys... Time for a spritz.. Apple juice and apple cider vinegar...

spritz.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky