Ribs-N-Taters

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ribs and taters. Love it. :emoji_thumbsup:
Thank you.

VERY NICE! I would gobble that up quick! That would have been a perfect TD entry!
Thank you for those kind words.

You are more than welcome , and yes endless for sure, I love me some potatoes

David
Thank you David

OMG! That is a great looking meal. And I'm thinking DRKsmoking DRKsmoking just needs to start a thread his potato recipes!!
Gonna bookmark this to give them a try!

Jim
Thank you Jim, and I agree about David, I like stealing his creativity.

Ribs look great...potato roll looks like a fun surprise to that meal! Nice job and thanks for posting!
Thank you Eddie. The potato roll is delicious with many filling options.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
OMG! That is a great looking meal. And I'm thinking DRKsmoking DRKsmoking just needs to start a thread his potato recipes!!
Gonna bookmark this to give them a try!

Jim

That is too funny, Ryan Brokenhandle Brokenhandle also said this last year about a 1001 ways to do potatoes. Time will tell
if the book would be a good seller or just a Spud Dud. :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_wink:

David

Late to the party but boy oh boy does that look good Eric.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky