• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Ribs in the Electric Smoker

heavymoose

Smoke Blower
Joined May 22, 2010
My in-laws visited a couple of weekends ago and brought us a rack of ribs from one of their local farmers. I put some rub on them and then into the smoker for 2 hours at 275. This is hotter than I have done in the past, but I like what I am seeing so far. I wrapped them up with butter, apple cider vinegar and a little more rub. Just put them pack in the smoker for another 2 hours.

Just checked them 1 hour after wrapping, they are almost there. Going to give them another 20 minutes.

Just pulled them off, total they were in the smoker: 2 hours unwrapped and 1.5 hours wrapped. They are now resting for 15 minutes.

They turned out great. They did fall apart more than I would of liked, but man they were good.

Attachments

Last edited:

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Good start! Waiting on the finish.
Jim

DRKsmoking

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
Looks great, have plate in hand , and standing in line. LOL
David

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.