Ribs & Fries with QView! Tasty!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

burn-it

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
San Diego CA
Dry rubbed, wrapped in plastic wrap and sat in fridge over night.
a275b955_001.jpg

225* and TBS!

8dd66800_002.jpg

Put those puppies in the smoker about noon.

d649a89a_003.jpg

Started to rain half way through the smoke.  I'm sorry, it doesn't rain is San Diego.  We got some "Liquid Sunshine."

d65ecfe5_004.jpg

You have learned well, Grasshopper!

900a8dfe_005.jpg

Pulled from the smoker when the temp fell below 200*.   About 4 1/2 hours.

84357519_007.jpg

Tender and Juicy!  No sauce needed.

776f3fe8_008.jpg

Sweet!!!!!!!!!  Those look great.  And the fries just cap it off.  I'm on a low carb diet and I would get in the ring with Mike Tyson for a pile of fries right about now.  Great job.

Must be a rib kinda holiday weekend here in the People's Republic of Kalifornia.  We had a bunch tonight ourselves. Nice work! 
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Ribs look great....beautiful color. Like the foil mod for the lid as well. Used to live in SD, Normal Heights section....loved that town....now in the soggy NW where there's no shortage of that liquid sunshine..

I think I'll try cooking the fries in the smoker next time.  Do potatos get a smoke ring? ;-)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky