Ribs, Corn and Potatoes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Fine-looking meal Charlie! Don't know how I missed it but thanks for trying the bacon grease experiment for us

Thank you!

The timing was just right and everything was in place for me to try it. Like I said it's not for me but others may enjoy it.

Great writing & experiments 😁👍👍. Do you use foil or run naked on your brisket & pork butts? What temps was the smoker running for the 4-hrs? Just trying to learn something 😉
Thanks

Looks darn tasty! Imma get some corn and taters for this weekend. Minus the Jalapenos. I want to test my WSM with some ribs. No bacon grease or paper yet. But man that looks good. Thanks!

Thank you!

I don't think I'll be repeating the bacon grease or the butcher paper any time soon! HAHA

Reactions: bakerman
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky