• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Ribs, Corn and Potatoes

912smoker

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 29, 2020
Fine-looking meal Charlie! Don't know how I missed it but thanks for trying the bacon grease experiment for us

kilo charlie

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 25, 2017
Fine-looking meal Charlie! Don't know how I missed it but thanks for trying the bacon grease experiment for us
Thank you!

The timing was just right and everything was in place for me to try it. Like I said it's not for me but others may enjoy it.

ConrodM

Joined Jul 1, 2020
Great writing & experiments 😁👍👍. Do you use foil or run naked on your brisket & pork butts? What temps was the smoker running for the 4-hrs? Just trying to learn something 😉
Thanks

bakerman

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 19, 2011
Looks darn tasty! Imma get some corn and taters for this weekend. Minus the Jalapenos. I want to test my WSM with some ribs. No bacon grease or paper yet. But man that looks good. Thanks!

kilo charlie

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 25, 2017
Looks darn tasty! Imma get some corn and taters for this weekend. Minus the Jalapenos. I want to test my WSM with some ribs. No bacon grease or paper yet. But man that looks good. Thanks!
Thank you!

I don't think I'll be repeating the bacon grease or the butcher paper any time soon! HAHA

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.