Ribs and a new camera

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

whistlepig

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 23, 2011
Preble County, OH
I finally bought a decent camera today. These ribs are in the smoker now. Rubbed with mustard, Simply Marvelous Cherry rub as a base and then Simply Marvelous Sweet Seduction over that. Rubbed and in the fridge overnight. No membrane and no foil @ 225 degrees till they hit 205 degrees. See how the photo (s) turn out. Try to get some pics when they are done. 2.5 hours to go. added another photo. It's dark outside in the country. Picture of the smoker not so good (small). Sorry I am practicing on everyone.

lbG4Rvhm.jpg

xMR3fS0l.jpg

Last edited:
I thought you said a good camera!! Just a little kidding between a Nikon and Canon users! The t7 are quite capable cameras. Have fun with it.
It's my first DSLR. Not saying it's the best but it was on sale with two lenses. It certainty is a heck of lot better than a point and shoot camera or an iphone I have always used.

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky