Ribeyes with Cajun Shrooms

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awesome looking meal Jake. That plated shot is incredible. BTW, where do you get your crawfish?

Dave
Thanks dave! These I just picked up from local grocery store in a 5lb bag. I normally get my crawfish and other fresh seafood at the Louisiana Seafood Company in murfreesboro. You should check them out if you havent already. They sell live and boiled

I have to give this a try. I'm not very good at not making a mess with crawfish. But I can get a bag of tails ready to go and seasoned here. Would those work as well?
It ain't too hard to rip a tail. Push in, twist, pull. Shell will pull right off leaving the meat. But yes a bag of tail meat works just as well

Looks good Jake! I like the use of the larger mushroom caps instead of messing around with the smaller ones for stuffing.

I still have 5lbs of crawfish in the freezer. I need to run this by the wife, she’d be all over the stuffed mushrooms.
Thanks bud. Let me know if you need more details. I left amounts of ingredients out of recipe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky