Ribeyes (Brainstorm)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I swear I started smelling those rib eyes when looking at the photos. What a neat concept. Looks great as always Bear

Thank You Randy!!
It just seemed like a good way to Get the Great Flavor of Beef Kabobs, without the hassle of playing around, sticking all the little cubes.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That looks great Bear! Like! I never tried slicing up the rib eyes like that. It gives you more crunchy edges from the marinade.

Thank You Steve!!
Yup---& would probably be easier with a Grill that gets hotter than mine gets.
However It worked Fine.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I don't know how I missed this earlier this week. Look delicious Bear! As usual. Great idea, gets the char all the way around, and more flavor throughout the meat. I'm sure less flare ups from the fat dripping too.
Very innovative.

I don't know how I missed this earlier this week. Look delicious Bear! As usual. Great idea, gets the char all the way around, and more flavor throughout the meat. I'm sure less flare ups from the fat dripping too.
Very innovative.

Thank You Mike!!
It's hard to explain how good this was, but I can tell you I'll be doing this a lot !!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky