Ribeye Strips (Ninja Grill)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Ribeye Strips (Ninja Grill)

First I cut this Ribeye into 5 Strips, so I can get them each charred on all 4 sides.
Then I Marinated those strips in a ZipLock with some "Kelchner’s Brown Sugar & Bourbon Marinade".
Then I set my Ninja Smart Grill on Grill--- Hi--- 390° & let it Preheat.
Then when it said “ADD FOOD” I lined the Ribeye Strips up on the Grill & closed the top.
Then after 4 Minutes I flipped them all 180°.
Then After another 3 Minutes, I flipped them all another 90°.
Then after another 2 Minutes, I flipped them all another 90°.
Then after another 2 Minutes, I flipped them one more 90°.
Then I opened the Lid, plated them, and let them all Rest.
Then I plated one Strip, along with some White Rice & Veggies for my first Meal.

The rest of what happened I’ll add below, in the Captions.

These were Mighty Tasty—The Strips Idea really works Great for extra flavor!!
Now that I got a New Grill Grate for my Weber "Q" I hope to try this out there soon.

Thanks for Stopping by,

Bear

One Small Ribeye:
IMG_6792.jpeg

Sliced into 5 Strips:
IMG_6794.jpeg

Marinade for Tonight---"Kelchner's Brown Sugar & Bourbon":
IMG_6795.jpeg

Marinating in a Zip-Lock:
IMG_6796.jpeg

Ready for Grill:
IMG_6797.jpeg

After Flipping 180°:
IMG_6799.jpeg

After Another 90° Flip:
IMG_6801.jpeg

Ready to Plate & Rest:
IMG_6802.jpeg

Bear's First Supper---White Rice Veggie Medley, with my first Strip of Ribeye:
IMG_6803.jpeg

Cutting some more Steak for Supper #2:
IMG_6804.jpeg

Pieces into a Pan with Bubbling Butter:
IMG_6805.jpeg

Added some Rice & Veggie Medley & a Couple of Splashes of Marinade to Finish:
IMG_6806.jpeg

Bear's 2nd Night's Supper, with a Lettuce & Hot Bacon Dressing Salad on the side:
IMG_6807.jpeg

Third Night's Supper---Last of the Ribeye & a Pickled Red Beet Egg:
IMG_6809.jpeg

Steak looks perfectly done. You are giving that ninja grill a workout! Everything you have posted off of it looks fantastic. Big LIKE.

Some fine looking cooks there John, don't see a salad with your dinner very often, Like! RAY

Another home run for sure!! Do you make your own pickled eggs or do you have a preferred brand? If you ever see jalapeño eggs try them out they are very delicious also.

Steak looks great Bear. If I lived in a climate like yours I'd have to give that Ninja a serious look. Seems to be turning out some nice food.

Robert

Really nice char. They look really good.

I had to do about a 4" cut from a rib roast in the Sous Vide last night. Got left on top of freezer over night while looking for something and forgot to put back. Figured several hours at 130 the safest way to go. I know should of threw out. Actually they where 2 left out. I all most cried as these where really nice. No more meat buying until I get inventory down!

Looks good Bear, that Ninja definitely seems to cook to your desired doneness.

Second nights meal with the rice and bacon dressing looks pretty damn good to me!

Reactions: chopsaw
Looks good!
Jim

Thank You Jim!!
I Appreciate That.

Bear

Steak looks perfectly done. You are giving that ninja grill a workout! Everything you have posted off of it looks fantastic. Big LIKE.

Thank You John!!
It's not as much Me as it is the ability of this New Toy.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Ahhh yes good ol kelchner.

Im going to be up in PA around the end of May early June but no further than Leola. Gotta see the Amish lady at green dragon for red velvet whoopies

Agreed. Heck as others have said your Step by step index is bookmarked by me and usually the reference I give any one with questions as well as some other recipe list I got bookmarked. If some folks don't want to see your post I've discovered its pretty easy to just scroll on by to the next post. Any way Bearcarver Bearcarver keep on doing what you do and dont let the haters hate.
Jim

That's some good looking meals bear, how do you like the brown sugar bourbon marinade.

Thank You Jim!!
I like it, but so far I like everything I've had from Kelchner's.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I'd be all over that 2nd night meal .

Thank You Rich!!
I don't often do a Mix (Kinda Stir-fry) but I enjoyed that one quite a Bit.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Way to stretch a steak.
What was that old commercial?

Salad!

Thank You Fueling !!

Bear

Steak looks great Bear. If I lived in a climate like yours I'd have to give that Ninja a serious look. Seems to be turning out some nice food.

Robert

Thank You Robert !!'
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky