Ribeye Strips (Ninja Grill)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Thank You Richie!!
And for the Like too.

Bear

Looks good Bear, that Ninja definitely seems to cook to your desired doneness.

Second nights meal with the rice and bacon dressing looks pretty damn good to me!

Thank You Xray!!
This thing is Great---Once you get the time & Temp, it's all easy sailing.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Another home run for sure!! Do you make your own pickled eggs or do you have a preferred brand? If you ever see jalapeño eggs try them out they are very delicious also.

Thank You!!
We've been cheating on thesePickled Eggs for over 50 years.
We buy Pickled Red Beets, and save the Beet Juice for our Eggs.
It's Great but only for 2 batches. It's Great !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear your killing it with that grill! Make me want to get one

Thank You Up north !!
If you get one, you won't be sorry!

Bear

Thank You

Thank You!!
We've been cheating on thesePickled Eggs for over 50 years.
We buy Pickled Red Beets, and save the Beet Juice for our Eggs.
It's Great but only for 2 batches. It's Great !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear
I’ve been into the jalapeño pickled eggs lately. You can cheat with making them also. Buy a jar of pickled jalapeños and toss some eggs in it.

Agreed. Heck as others have said your Step by step index is bookmarked by me and usually the reference I give any one with questions as well as some other recipe list I got bookmarked. If some folks don't want to see your post I've discovered its pretty easy to just scroll on by to the next post. Any way Bearcarver Bearcarver keep on doing what you do and dont let the haters hate.
Jim

Thank You Jim!!
I Appreciate the Support.

Bear

Some fine looking cooks there John, don't see a salad with your dinner very often, Like! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
I needed that salad to put my Hot Bacon Dressing on.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Really nice char. They look really good.

I had to do about a 4" cut from a rib roast in the Sous Vide last night. Got left on top of freezer over night while looking for something and forgot to put back. Figured several hours at 130 the safest way to go. I know should of threw out. Actually they where 2 left out. I all most cried as these where really nice. No more meat buying until I get inventory down!

Thank You Brian!!
Appreciate That!

Bear

Ahhh yes good ol kelchner.

Im going to be up in PA around the end of May early June but no further than Leola. Gotta see the Amish lady at green dragon for red velvet whoopies

Thank You Rick !!
Yup I've been getting Kelchner's Horseradish since their plant was in Dublin, right near Quakertown. Now they got all these other Products---Great stuff!

Bear

John, those Ribeyes look great. The plates are all good looking and delicious. It was nice to see a Salad, lol.
That Ninja seems excellent, and you got it dialed in just right. Great work.

Thank You Mike!!
That little salad was just so I had a place to put some "Hot Bacon Dressing".

Bear

And Thanks for the Likes, guys>

Agreed. Heck as others have said your Step by step index is bookmarked by me and usually the reference I give any one with questions as well as some other recipe list I got bookmarked. If some folks don't want to see your post I've discovered its pretty easy to just scroll on by to the next post. Any way Bearcarver Bearcarver keep on doing what you do and dont let the haters hate.
Jim

Thank You Jim!!
I Appreciate your comments very Much!!

Bear

Reactions: JLeonard
I’ve been into the jalapeño pickled eggs lately. You can cheat with making them also. Buy a jar of pickled jalapeños and toss some eggs in it.

Hmmmm, That sounds Great!!
I'll have to put in a special order---She won't buy "Jalapeños, unless I tell her to. LOL
Gotta try that though.

Bear

Reactions: smokin peachey
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky