RIBEYE CAP TACOS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well I'm disappointed. :emoji_disappointed: I mean man you did that under the dark of night. How were we to know what you were doing and sneak in for our share. :emoji_astonished: But that was probably the smart thing to do with a couple already wanting to move in.

Like the photos of the boys anytime.

Warren

• Haha
Reactions: sandyut
Well I'm disappointed. :emoji_disappointed: I mean man you did that under the dark of night. How were we to know what you were doing and sneak in for our share. :emoji_astonished: But that was probably the smart thing to do with a couple already wanting to move in.

Like the photos of the boys anytime.

Warren
Lol! Thanks Warren !! I'll tell ya....its already hard to get a full plate of my own with two hungry boys in the house! Turn your back for 2 seconds and its gone!! I'm thinking I'll need to start raising my own steer so by the time they are teenagers I dont have to spend a fortune to keep them fed! Lol!

Hey Travis, sorry I’m late to the party but heat me up some of those leftovers...it is taco Tuesday after all! They look great.

I’ve always wanted to try the ribeye cap steaks. I’ve looked when browsing the meat section but no dice. It sucks to that I don’t have a Costco nearby, weren’t they the ones that feature them?

Hey Travis, sorry I’m late to the party but heat me up some of those leftovers...it is taco Tuesday after all! They look great.

I’ve always wanted to try the ribeye cap steaks. I’ve looked when browsing the meat section but no dice. It sucks to that I don’t have a Costco nearby, weren’t they the ones that feature them?
Thanks xray! I think Costco has them but not sure. I dont have one close. Usually when you see them they roll and tie them then slice into medallions. This one I trimmed off a whole rib roast and cooked it whole and flat like a flank steak then cut against the grain. If you can ever get ahold of one try it out. Best cut there is in my opinion!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky