Ribeye and onion redemption

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Texas Cookin'

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 28, 2019
bill ace 350 bill ace 350 just posted a ribeye/onion cook and it gave me the inspiration. I’ve been wanting to do better at indaswamp indaswamp famous onions and I happened to have one vidalia left. My wife made the glazed carrots! Have a good week everyone.

Fred

IMG_3003.jpeg
IMG_3004.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks real good from where I'm sitting Fred. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks mighty good Fred and hard to beat a plate of steak and Vidalia onions!

How did you like it ?

Keith

Looks mighty good Fred and hard to beat a plate of steak and Vidalia onions!

How did you like it ?

Keith
It was really good Keith thanks for asking. Once I get inside and cooled off from the Texas heat anyway.

Fred

Reactions: 912smoker
That steak looks about perfect Fred...and I have got to give those onions a try. Been reading (and dreaming) about them for too long now. Time to pull the trigger at some point real soon.

Robert

That steak looks about perfect Fred...and I have got to give those onions a try. Been reading (and dreaming) about them for too long now. Time to pull the trigger at some point real soon.

Robert
I appreciate that Robert. That med/rare is the sweet spot for me on a steak. The onions are awesome. I had to use better than bullion as I could not locate any B&B around here.

Fred

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky