Reversed Smoked Ribeye

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A perfectly cooked balanced meal that any true American would be thrilled sitting down to, nice work Brian! RAY

That's a good looking steak Brian and I love that Hardcore Carnivore Black, too...
Thanks Charles
That's my kind of meal Brian. Looks great!!!

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris
Fine lookin steak
Thanks
Looks excellant
Thanks Jim
Nice cook Brian . I just pulled about a 4 pound prime rib out of the freezer yesterday . Might just cut into steaks now .
Thanks Rich With just me I usually cut them into steaks. Plus you get that nice char.
Fantastic looking! The reverse sear is the way to go!
Thanks Charlie
Good looking steak Brian. Nice work bud
Thanks Jake. So glad you got me to buy that seasoning.
great looking meal!! thanks for sharing!
Thanks
That's a killer steak there man. Nice!
Thanks JC
YES! Great work Man I love steak. Plated and cooked to perfection!
Thanks Dave
Congratulations on the Feature!
Thanks Charlie
Damn, you're making me hungry... Fantastic job!
Thanks
One fine looking meal right there Brian. That steak looks perfect buddy. Nice job!!

Robert
Thanks Robert. That Barrel grill is perfect for this.
Nice work Brian! I love the activated charcoal based rubs too.
Thanks Jeff
Reverse sear! I'm getting it down, too, and we like it! (we includes wifey, and that is an accomplishment!)

Good looking meal, Brian!

Rick
Thanks Rick
Man oh man! Nice lookin’ meal for sure!
Love it!
Thanks Justin
Nice job Brian. Congrats on the carousal ride

David
Thanks David.
Nicely done - perfect
Thanks
Beautiful cook! Congrats on the ride!
Thanks Jed
A perfectly cooked balanced meal that any true American would be thrilled sitting down to, nice work Brian! RAY
Thanks Ray

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky