Ref; Meat Bingo!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TomKnollRFV

Master of the Pit
Original poster
May 19, 2018
Neenah WI
Facebook tossed this up at me and I thought I'd share.

I also decided to go over the board and in some way or another I've had every meat on it.

The only one that wasn't in some way consumed with out heavy prep was Lobster. I've only had lobster in the form of like deep fried lobster sticks etc...

Not sure if this is good or bad, also this might go under jokes. I mean it's a legitimate bingo board and be interesting to see how many of us have tried a mind boggling amount of protein sources?

Attachments

• 42164632_10155775191248359_2734613730426880000_n.jpg
    42164632_10155775191248359_2734613730426880000_n.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 504
Reactions: KrisUpInSmoke
It's easier to list the ones I haven't had:
Gator.

I guess I'm a carnivore. :confused::rolleyes:
Oughta try it some time then. It's super mild and soft. Actually surprised you haven't, I always some how thought you been around Cajun country for some reason SonnyE :)

Oughta try it some time then. It's super mild and soft. Actually surprised you haven't, I always some how thought you been around Cajun country for some reason SonnyE :)

Not really. Been to Florida for a day, went on an alligator tour in a tourist air boat.
But the deep South is on my bucket list.
Mom and Dad in Law live in Tennessee. And an Arkansas State Trooper let us go for a bad clearance light when we drove the RV to Mom and Dads. :confused: Arkansas letting somebody go after they've lit you up is rare as hens teeth, I understand. o_O
Being polite counts, I guess. ;)
And two of my cousins spent their lives in Mississippi.
And ancestors fought and died in the Alamo on Mom's side of the Family.
But I'm a Native Californian. From before it became crap hole.
But as a hunter, fisherman, and outdoors enthusiast, there isn't much I haven't tried. ;)

Not really. Been to Florida for a day, went on an alligator tour in a tourist air boat.
But the deep South is on my bucket list.
Mom and Dad in Law live in Tennessee. And an Arkansas State Trooper let us go for a bad clearance light when we drove the RV to Mom and Dads. :confused: Arkansas letting somebody go after they've lit you up is rare as hens teeth, I understand. o_O
Being polite counts, I guess. ;)
And two of my cousins spent their lives in Mississippi.
And ancestors fought and died in the Alamo on Mom's side of the Family.
But I'm a Native Californian. From before it became crap hole.
But as a hunter, fisherman, and outdoors enthusiast, there isn't much I haven't tried. ;)
Ahh well...no idea why I thought you had Cajun roots and lived there for some reason! Weird how we get notions in our heads huh?

I tried alot of weird things because I knew people who ate it, or was just willing to do it. What is funny is I bet how many guys here would eat gator, but won't try some good liver pate.. LOL

Ahh well...no idea why I thought you had Cajun roots and lived there for some reason! Weird how we get notions in our heads huh?

I tried alot of weird things because I knew people who ate it, or was just willing to do it. What is funny is I bet how many guys here would eat gator, but won't try some good liver pate.. LOL

I actually like some Liver Pate. But I don't go out and buy it. I've just never had or taken an opportunity to eat any Gator.
But my Dad would bring home some weird stuff from a Chef friend where he worked downtown during the 1950's. Gourmet stuff, Candied Grasshoppers, Chocolate Covered Bees, Dad seeing how far us kids would go eating strange stuff.
But he'd get some smoked fish on the Santa Monica Pier and I'd chow down on that stuff. Loved it.
I've even eaten Escargot, and liked it. But the cute waitress had to have somebody else serve it. Too much for her... LOL!

There is two things I refuse to eat though. Hate Rutabagas, and Lima Beans. But if there are more Ham than beans in Lima Beans I'll eat them. Otherwise, I'll eat or try anything, once.
Just never had the chance at Gator..... yet.
But I'm pretty Earthy.
:)

I actually like some Liver Pate. But I don't go out and buy it. I've just never had or taken an opportunity to eat any Gator.
But my Dad would bring home some weird stuff from a Chef friend where he worked downtown during the 1950's. Gourmet stuff, Candied Grasshoppers, Chocolate Covered Bees, Dad seeing how far us kids would go eating strange stuff.
But he'd get some smoked fish on the Santa Monica Pier and I'd chow down on that stuff. Loved it.
I've even eaten Escargot, and liked it. But the cute waitress had to have somebody else serve it. Too much for her... LOL!

There is two things I refuse to eat though. Hate Rutabagas, and Lima Beans. But if there are more Ham than beans in Lima Beans I'll eat them. Otherwise, I'll eat or try anything, once.
Just never had the chance at Gator..... yet.
But I'm pretty Earthy.
:)
I can understand the Lima beans..but Rutabagas!? I love some Rutabagas! I like them mashed with cream, parsley, butter..salt..garlic..mmm!

I can understand the Lima beans..but Rutabagas!? I love some Rutabagas! I like them mashed with cream, parsley, butter..salt..garlic..mmm!

Maybe I just never found the right disguise for them... LOL!
Mom and Dad like them.

Lima beans have a texture like eating diarrhea. They just turn to.. um, yeah that stuff... in my mouth. Yuk! :po_O

Maybe I just never found the right disguise for them... LOL!
Mom and Dad like them.

Lima beans have a texture like eating diarrhea. They just turn to.. um, yeah that stuff... in my mouth. Yuk! :po_O
For real, try boiled and mash Rutabagha...also called Neeps. :)

I have almost if not all. Cannot recall if snake, rabbit and goat. All others covered...some as an addiction!

Like Chili...many others at wild game cooks I have attended.

Ok so I've had 15 out of the 24 listed, unless you count tuna fish in a can, and quail eggs then it's up to 17.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky