Redneck Chili!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awesome job Justin! That looks delicious for sure! Mmmm...garlic bread and chili!
Your package for my niece showed up...Thank you so much!

Ryan

Thanks my friend, it really hit the spot! Appreciate the like!

Very welcome, happy to help out!

That looks fantastic ! I'd like to have a taste too .
Nice work .
Weather here is all over the place , but it always is . Just seems to be getting worse .

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Awesome Justin! Good call on staying out of the gusty rain! Not a sign of being old in a bad way, it’s gaining wisdom! Easy to be hard, tough to be smart! Great looking chili! More PR for Elk hunting🤣

Thanks Jed, appreciate the kind words and like! I think I’m gaining more wisdom than I’d like to… 😂! Thanks again, keep that PR in mind! 😉

Reactions: bauchjw
I would love to have a taste of that chili!
It looks delicious & I have never had elk chili!
Awesome job Justin!
Al

Thanks Al, sorry for the late reply! This did hit the spot on a rainy and windy day! Appreciate the kind words and like!

All of that sounds really, really good. I bet the elk added a really deep and rich flavor to the chili. Well done!!

Robert

Thanks my friend, sorry for the late reply! It was tasty for improvising! Do appreciate the kind words and like!

That looks fantastic ! I'd like to have a taste too .
Nice work .
Weather here is all over the place , but it always is . Just seems to be getting worse .

Thanks Rich, appreciate it!

We have had extremely wild temp swings!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky