Redneck Charcuterie "Board"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cptnding

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 13, 2021
My wife came into the kitchen last night and asked me what I was doing. I summoned up my best southern redneck accent from my youth and told her I'm makin' us a fancy char-coochie board. She groaned, rolled her eyes and walked away lol. It wasn't pretty like hers but she agreed it was absolutely delicious.
Aged garlic cheddar from out last visit to WI
Hungarian Segelli dry cured sausage
Hengstenberg Barrel Pickles from Germany
Not in the terrible photo was some Koslik's Amazing Maple mustard
Served on a paper plate in the garage on top of a stack of 6 bags of Kingsford blue bag. We (mostly me) washed it down with a 6 pack of Konig Ludwig Hefeweizen. Good eats and easy clean up :emoji_slight_smile:,

IMG_3591.jpg

Looks delicious. Everything looks perfectly arranged, to my liking anyway. I couldn't do that as well. Nice job.

Dude now that is a snack calling out to this ole Mississippi redneck! Looks mighty fine.

Jim

I happen to just love those barrel pickles we have them often in our house. I would even say that's a dinner plate!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky