Red Bull GDM-10

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scogar

Original poster
Dec 26, 2016
Duluth Georgia
Looks like I have a shot at getting a free GDM 10 from a buddy. Measurements 53.5" H x 25" W x 23.1 " D. they are typically the coolers situated at the checkout lines in grocery stores. I can't get another full size refrigerator. I have the main one in the house, the spare in the garage, the homebrew refrigerator in the basement and the deep freezer...Mama will kill me. But I can almost hide this baby in the shop if I play my cards right.

Here's a link to someone selling one http://www.westwayvending.com/product/true-gdm-10-red-bull-one-glass-door-merchandiser/

Woo hoo. Great project for the winter.! Anybody else set up a chamber using something similar?

If I had a chance at a free one I would jump on it. 
icon14.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky