Recipe manager

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I been using Paprika Recipe Manager for some time now, I really like it. All you have to do is copy the url and paste than click download than save. Can adjust the recipe down or up by any amount with just a click. Also sync's between all your devices. The android app is only $5 but the pc version is $20 but worth it to me. If you looking for a recipe manager I highly recommend this one.

https://www.paprikaapp.com/

Reactions: Bud J
We use Mastercook, but always looking for something better.
Personally just to be safe I put my recipes in Word & print them out, so unless the house burns down I still have my favorites!
Al
Al

Guess everyone has there own. I use to copy and paste. Several people on another forum told me about this one so I did the trail period and really liked it. It so easy to use and does so much. I often 1/2 or 1/4 a recipe. I just click the drop down and its ready. Creates shopping list. Everthing is categorized. I can go through and mark recipes I want to do for next couple weeks. Searches are easy. As you can tell I love it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky