Rec Teq or Camp Chef

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’ve made my decision. I went with the SG24 Camp Chef. As much as I would have liked to gone with the Rec Teq I’m a weekend warrior at best when it comes to Q. I thought some of the features that Camp Chef had may fit my experience a little better.
I want to thank all of you for helping me make a decision. i Look forward to sharing my experiences good or bad along the way…see y’all when the smoke clears.

For what it’s worth, I have a CC DLX 24 that I got on a grand opening of a local sporting goods store! It was literally 1/2 off! It has the digital PID controller on it and have had zero issues, it’s been flawless! Kicks out some tasty Q! I think you’ll enjoy your new rig and congrats! Don’t forget to show us some pics!

I’ve made my decision. I went with the SG24 Camp Chef. As much as I would have liked to gone with the Rec Teq I’m a weekend warrior at best when it comes to Q. I thought some of the features that Camp Chef had may fit my experience a little better.
I want to thank all of you for helping me make a decision. i Look forward to sharing my experiences good or bad along the way…see y’all when the smoke clears.
Solid choice. If you have any questions once you have it, here are quite a few of us CC owners around here.

Reactions: Joe Rooster
I think that you will be very satisfied with your decision and they are a very good company to do business with. I have the Pro Smoker DLX and I love it

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky