Ready to roll

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

skeeter

Smoke Blower
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 19, 2007
Avon MN.
Just finished getting my new smoker ready for it's maiden voyage. I cured it last Saturday, and today I drilled a hole for the meat thermometer, put 2 extra holes in the charcoal pan and got a grate for it. I even made covers for the draft holes in case I get to much air. Smoke gasket for the door arrives tomorrow, and chops are in the freezer waiting. COME ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. Come on Saturday!! Thats' the next day I can fire up.

BTW - Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy our company.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Skeeter, You may as well take a run to the store and grab a few fatties, y’now those plastic 1 lb. tubes of sausage you slice up into patties for breakfast, skin em’ whole, throw some rub on em and toss em into the smoker til they’re 160° and eat the heck out of them on biscuits, dinner rolls or even a piece of bread folded over while you wait for the main course! Everyone will just love em!
icon_eek.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Up In Smoke is right on. Here is what a fatty looks like. Shame you can't taste it, cause it is FINE! This is Jimmy Dean Regular sausage.
9e16aa07_vbattach11997.jpg

Welcome to the SMF Skeeter, as you have allready seen, great folks here.

Glad you found us!!!
smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky