Reading forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I have had problem with all these categories reading all the new post. I just figured out you can click the new post title on the right of page and see all the new post. Wish would of figured that out earlier!

Not a problem at all! As in most public forums, there is somewhat of a learning curve to every one. But, once you find more and more uses for the forum, you quickly get the hang of it! We are here to help! I keep the posts where they should go in the appropriate sub-forums. I'm on at least a couple times a day performing that function trying to keep up with the posts. We are all volunteer helpers and get paid in the satisfaction of all our guests and members of maintaining "The Best Barbeque Discussion Forum On Earth!" Thank you for being here!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky