Rainy day pig roast!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

babcockwi

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 9, 2012
Necedah Wisconsin
Roasting a pig today, for a buddies parents B-Day party. Rubbed her down and got her spinnin about 6am. Will post some Q-View throughout the day.

That sure looks like a big pig!!!!
Nice rig you got there!!
Will be looking for the finish, this should be good!!!

Cool!  I will be around to watch too!  That porker is HUGE!

popcorn.gif

Kat

That is electric, you can see the cord in the front of the motor is hooked up...

That pig is gonna take a while to cook, I wouldn't want to hand turn it by no means...Probably got a Chain drive on it.. Nice set up for sure..

edit- I want a rotisserie now lol

Last edited:
If I ever have a need for one, it would be chain drive ... nice rig.. Hopefully everyone shows ,, gonna take a lot of mouths to eat that monster

We filled 3 nescos to the top with the pork. Finished it with a sauce made with beef stock, cider vinegar, red pepper flakes, and some other seasonings.

Time to relax with a few beverages.

Wow. That looks like it came out good. Great having the restaurant prep table in the yard. We could've used one of those at the pig roast I went to a couple weeks ago.
(That was a tiny pig compared to that hogasaurus you guys cooked).
Man, when that pork gets cooked right that is good eatin. I really enjoy that atmosphere too. It's like a big DIY project for all the guys and then you get to chow down and have a few drinks. Epic good time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky