Raffle: Inkbird Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
HI all, get on this if you need one! its a great thermometer and its free to the winner.

Count me in!

Legs on the Watchman Stove:

Legs on the Watchman.jpg

Last edited:
Please except my entry of corned beef on the left and pastrami on the right. Thanks for the opportunity!

Attachments

• 220.jpg
    220.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 6
And the winner is...Post # 3!!!

TNJAKE TNJAKE PM me your mailing address and I'll get this heading your way. May it be used on many great cooks!

Thanks to all who participated. this was fun for me to see all the great cooks and give back to such a great group of people!

TNJAKE TNJAKE PM me your mailing address and I'll get this heading your way. May it be used on many great cooks!

Thanks to all who participated. this was fun for me to see all the great cooks and give back to such a great group of people!
Thanks bud I really appreciate you doing this raffle. I have some inkbird stuff(4 probe) and love it so far. I badly needed a good instant read. Thanks again!

Good luck all! Looking to start using my winning set from last month pretty soon!!

Keep up the great giveaways!!

Congrats TNJAKE! Thanks Sandyut for doing this. This is the greatest Forum!

Reactions: TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky