R/S NY Strips and bacon wrapped lobster tail.

Discussion in 'Grilling Beef' started by b-one, Jul 10, 2015.

1. b-one

b-one Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Well after Foam's great looking steaks in his post I decided to have some steaks this weekend! While waiting for the steaks I was looking at shrimp then thought about bacon and it hit me lobster tails! That should work plan to precook the thick cut bacon wrap and finish on the grill with the steaks! Will have to load a pic of the steaks in next post as I have no options to do so now.

2. waterinholebrew

waterinholebrew Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

:popcorn :cheers:

3. b-one

Okay here's a pic of the steaks now resting in the fridge. Had to switch to my phone iPad wasn't loading the options.

4. b-one

Just put the steaks in the smoker! When they go to the grill the pork butts will go on.

5. b-one

6. b-one

Anybody else using an iPad having problems? I don't get the options to add pics and stuff.

7. waterinholebrew

I use an iPad, not having that issue...

8. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Looking Great thus far !![​IMG]

Be Back.

[​IMG]

Bear

9. b-one

Thanks for stopping bye! Hopefully I didn't over cook the bacon for the tails left in the oven while I was outside at least I turned it off!

10. waterinholebrew

Mmm, steak ! :drool

11. b-one

Steak got more done than preferred but it was still all tasty.

12. b-one

Well hopefully mine starts operating properly cause it's currently possessed!

13. waterinholebrew

Hey man, just a thought but go into settings, Safari & clear your history & browser... Thinkin maybe that might work !

14. waterinholebrew

BTW, nice lookin steak & meal ! Thumbs Up

15. b-one

I wish do that all the time. Powered down still not right at least it seem to be posting properly now!

16. waterinholebrew

Yea, kinda was thinkin ya might do that.... But the off chance thought it might work ! Hope ya can get it back up to normal... One more thought, does it have the latest update from Apple ? Dunno if that'd even matter.... Just my last thought ! Hope it works right for ya soon !

17. b-one

Updated as well, but thanks for trying! I need to be careful to hit submit once as it's not showing its doing what I want. May have to brave the Apple Store if it doesn't clear up!

18. b-one

Maybe if I dump the app off my home screen and re add it I'll try that sometime!

19. waterinholebrew

No prob, my very last thought is sometimes for no reason I go into invisible mode & have to go in my preferences & turn it off... Dunno if yours may be a setting or not, but don't hurt to ask a Mod ? Again, my last thought... But let me know if ya don't mind when ya find out what caused it ! Thanks & good luck... Wish I'd been more help to ya ! :beercheer:

20. b-one

I'll check that out thx!