Qing BB as I type

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blacklab

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 12, 2008
Battleground Wa
Hey guys just thought share my q day. Monday the wife I had to go grocery shopping to pickup a few things. As we were in the meat area I seen a bag of Hormel BBs for get this $1.78lb
eek.gif
. Couldn't beleive it since the average is around $4 a lb. It was the only bag to or I would have mortaged my house to buy them out lol. Yesterday I did all the prep work of cleaning them up removing the tasty membrane and rubbing them down. I use my own rub I made up a few years ago. The bag had six slabs so we food saved three. They have been smoking for about an hr with pecan chunks, figuring they'll be done around 430 or 5 pacific time. The other thing is I got Dutches baked beans going and I don't have to share!!! The wife an I really enjoy them but have never made them just for us, it's always been for large gatherings till today. WOO HOO!!! I have taken pics just thought I'd post them when they were done
wink.gif

Sounds good nice find looking forward to the Qview

good price lab. I love those sales-can't have to much meat to smoke!can't wait for the pic's.

Sounds good and what a price. Can't wait for the pics of the smoke.
Andy.

You should have played lotto today! That's what i consider a decent price for spares. Cant wait for the qview!

That's a great price for BBs. I would have bought them to all they had. There anywhere from 3.99 to 4.24 a pound here. I did get 10# of spares for 1.29 thought that was really good price. Can't wait for the qview.

Jason

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky