Q view from Saturday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
R.I.P  Scarbelly a loss of a kind man who always had kind things to say (type) And a smokin finatic iv never been on here and not read something from that man weather it was his cook or a comment on someone else's. My love and prayers to his family.

Jck thought about it but its not really south Florida .I live in Broward county . But iv still been thinking about it

ahhhhh.. what's a couple hour drive... it's a 2 hr drive for me as well... then when I leave there (Tue.) I'll be heading even further south to Homestead for the NASCAR race.... then it's almost a 5 hour drive home from there...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky