Q for "breakfast"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

erodinamik

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 11, 2010
Alamogordo, NM
The other night (my mornings this month) I decided that some left over brisket would make a great addition to some eggs, omelette style.  So I chopped up some slices of brisket into little meat chunks, and found an onion in the fridge that needed using and a potato that was in the same condition.  So I got out the good ol' cast iron skillet (I love that thing) and sauteed the onions potatoes and brisket till I couldn't stand it anymore and I added 2 scrambled eggs, and some sliced mushrooms.  Once it had cooked for a few minutes I added a HUGE handful of shredded mozzarella cheese.  It turned out awesome, and there was enough for leftovers.  The great thing about using all the cheese is that you can make slices of it now that it's cooled off.  Goes great in between two pieces of bread (ultimate breakfast sandwich).  The photo doesn't look like my but I highly suggest you give is a shot.  It also helped calm down the serious smoke flavor from my mesquite brisket.

icon_cool.gif

AhAh AhAh the old clean out the frig omelet is it. Looks great to.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky