Pulled Pork

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dacdots

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 3, 2005
Ripley WV
Fourteen hours but well worth it.
3edfe3f1_vbattach10565.jpg

16c717d3_vbattach10564.jpg

Beautiful job, Dave. Simply gorgeous! Damn! I nearly got caught sniffing the monitor again!

Cheers,
Brian

Appreciate ya settin' a place at the table for us with a nice cold one ta boot. :D Everything looks great!

dag nab it, why did you have to show me this now.

a friend of mine just went wild boar hunting and got me a small one to do some smoking with. i have to wait till this weekend to do it as i dont have time durring the week.

ive been waiting on doing some pulled pork for a while, and now that i saw this its killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Well I guess I have to do some butts this weekend. After seeing Dave's spread, I have a serious hankering for some pulled pork! Looking good Brother Dave!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky