Pulled Pork

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Beautiful Jake, just beautiful. That's the kind of bark I love on a big chunk of meat. That plate is the quintessential weekend backyard BBQ. What's not to love?

Robert
Thanks Robert was a nice day around the smoker

Some fine looking pork Jake! After the storms we got Friday the temps were absolutely perfect here over the weekend. High of 71 yesterday. Guess that's the last of that before shit heats up!
Thanks John was beautiful here as well. Supposed to have a couple days in 90s this week. I'm over all the rain.......bring on the heat!

Beautiful bark Jake ! Great rub combo to achieve that dark color ! And looks like a great piece of meat to begin with and sure did it justice !

Keith

Reactions: TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky