Pulled Pork

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chopsaw

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 14, 2013
OFallon Mo.
I did this awhile ago . Just some pics to look at if you're bored .
Gen 1 MES 30 has seen it's share of cooks .
Salt and pepper only . No rub , no injection .
20190803_184803.jpg
20190803_185158.jpg
20190803_185420.jpg
20190803_190642.jpg
20190803_191102.jpg
20190803_192723.jpg

Looks great! I’m not bored but hungry, this really hurts my stomach looking at this in the morning!

Like!

Looks great!! I'll take a plate of that. Love the slaw on the sammie. I grew up in VA and that was standard. Been to other places and people looked at me like I had a horn growing out of my forehead when I put slaw on a pulled pork sandwich. On the other hand, I went to a place in OK and they had one on the menu called "The Virginian" and it was just that: pulled pork with slaw on the sandwich, sauce on the side.

Mmm mmm good!!
Robert

Reactions: chopsaw
I’m not bored but hungry,
Thanks for lookin . Gonna throw some more pics out there .
Love the simple cooks. Looks great.
Adam , I love the smoke and meat on pork . All I need .

Looking good man.
Thanks bud .

looks great, but I think it's to late to ask for a sammie
I'll get a butt thawed out . Be a couple days . Thanks for lookin .

Good looking meal there Chop!
Thank you Al .
Looks great!! I'll take a plate of that. Love the slaw on the sammie.
Yup , got to have the slaw .

It may be an older smoke, but it looks mighty tasty.

Point for sure
Chris

Sure looks good Chop! Good looking plate with three of my favorites, pulled pork, slaw and beans!!

Rich that is the way to go nice an easy Looks great I will have to make some PP before winter sets in.Likes
Richie

It may be an older smoke, but it looks mighty tasty.
It was good . I had trimmed the fat cap off for sausage . I think I like it better like that .
Point for sure
Chris

Things kept simple sometimes produces the best. Like that plate.
Thanks bud .

Warren

Sure looks good Chop! Good looking plate with three of my favorites, pulled pork, slaw and beans!!
Got to have the slaw . Those are the smokin peachy beans . Really good .
Rich that is the way to go nice an easy Looks great I will have to make some PP before winter sets in.Likes
Richie
Yup . Pork in the 30 , and corn was in the SV . Beans were re heated from left overs .

Heavens to Betsy that looks great! I was already hungry before seeing this, but now I'm about to take a bite out of my monitor. Nice job!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky