PULLED PORK AND CHORIZO NACHOS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
Had some leftover pulled pork in the freezer and a little chorizo left from taco night so I figured it was nacho time.

Layered the nachos pulled pork,chorizo,Ricos queso cheese,shredded smoked cheadar and a drizzle of Stubbs sweet and sticky sauce.
1220192207.jpg
1220192208.jpg

Popped it in the oven to warm it all up and melt the cheese
1220192327.jpg

On to the plate and topped with sour cream and pickled jalapenos and paired with a bacon wrapped hotdog topped with mustard.
1220192346.jpg

Was pretty darn good! Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
looks pretty darn good to me, although I don't know if I could handle the jalapeños.
Thanks! The jalapenos are from last years early harvest. The regular pickled ones are pretty mild in this batch. I did another big batch of bread and butter jalapenos from a later harvest and they will light you up! Lol

Nachos look really good! I could down a plate or two for sure. Quick simple meal on a week night cant beat that. I just used up my last bag of PP in the freezer thinking its time to do some more this weekend.

Nachos look really good! I could down a plate or two for sure. Quick simple meal on a week night cant beat that. I just used up my last bag of PP in the freezer thinking its time to do some more this weekend.
That was my last little bit as well. Time to do a couple more!

Now that's something I haven't had in a while. They look fantastic, thanks for the reminder Travis.

Point for sure
Chris

Now that's something I haven't had in a while. They look fantastic, thanks for the reminder Travis.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris! I had that last small pack of pork in the frezer and it had been a while for me too. Once I saw we had a bag of the chips it was a no brainer on what to do!

Those look great!! We've done a bunch of different kinds of nachos but it's been a while. /all these nacho posts have me thinking it's about time to get a batch in the works.

LIKE!!
Robert

Those look great!! We've done a bunch of different kinds of nachos but it's been a while. /all these nacho posts have me thinking it's about time to get a batch in the works.

LIKE!!
Robert
Thanks Robert ! We do them all different ways too. Good way to use up stuff!

Looks like My kind of Chowing Down, Sow!!!
Love Them Bacon Dogs!!!
However you need bigger Dogs or smaller Rolls.
I run into that too often too!!
Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky