Pulled Cured Shoulder Ham. (7 Pounds)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This was one of the first projects I learned from the Bear! Thanks for so many great meals and reminding me to do another! Big Like!

Looks good. Brings back some memories...Reminds me of the Pork Goodie, cured smoked butt, we ate growing up. Mom prepared it like Corned Beef and Cabbage. Leftovers were Shredded and fried in Bacon Grease to make a Hash....JJ

Thank You Jimmy!!
My Mom wasn't much of a cook.
The only things she made that were good were Donuts, Pineapple Upside-Down Cake, Pan-Fried Catfish, and Root Beer.
Probably why I was only 170 pounds until I went in the Army.

Bear

This was one of the first projects I learned from the Bear! Thanks for so many great meals and reminding me to do another! Big Like!

Thank You Mister Disco!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Even if it was a little tuff it looks delicious, Nice Job..

Point for sure
Chris

That looks real tasty, John. I've never tried pulled ham, or even considered it, but I will be soon.
Even if it was a bit on the chewy side, I'm thinking great taste will always help compensate for tough.
POINT
Gary

Thank You Mister Gary!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thanks for the write up! Very detailed recipe as always and very easy to follow/recreate.

I've made uncured pulled pork before, but how does the cured pulled pork compare in taste?

Nice job Bear as usual. I don't know how I missed this until today however I was driving around Pa. Dang I could have stopped for a sammie,

Warren

Thanks for the write up! Very detailed recipe as always and very easy to follow/recreate.

I've made uncured pulled pork before, but how does the cured pulled pork compare in taste?

Thank You Much, Gent !!
It's about like the difference between Ham & Pork Chops. Both Great, but completely different.
If all I ate was Pulled Pork, I would yearn for this Pulled Ham, but if this was all I ate for a long time, I'd yearn for some Pulled Pork.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: GentlemanJerk
Looks great Brother haven't had enough time to do any big cures an smokes,building a deck out back and it rains almost every other day.
Richie

Looks great Brother haven't had enough time to do any big cures an smokes,building a deck out back and it rains almost every other day.
Richie

Thank You Richie!!
You got that right---Almost every day!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice job Bear as usual. I don't know how I missed this until today however I was driving around Pa. Dang I could have stopped for a sammie,

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky