Pulled Beef With Andouille

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Now that is an interesting idea. And still do the sausage and horseradish. You've given me much food for thought. Pun intended!
Yeah Steve I like spicy. If the hab and horseradish is too hot I'd do the white cheddar and colby. Either way sounds like you have something tasty swirling around your head

Reactions: Steve H
Thanks bud got beef ribs going now
Nice. Did a Brisket Saturday. All was really good, but had a very salty taste, not sure why. I do not add any salt to the rub or injection. Using low sodium beef stock for injection. Could it be from the pellets or wood chips? Hickory, and same brand I use on everything.

Nice. Did a Brisket Saturday. All was really good, but had a very salty taste, not sure why. I do not add any salt to the rub or injection. Using low sodium beef stock for injection. Could it be from the pellets or wood chips? Hickory, and same brand I use on everything.
I can't see how wood or pellets would impart a salt taste. Some meats are enhanced with a brine solution in the cryovac. Maybe that's it

Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky