Propane temp control

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ndhunter

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 26, 2014
Velva, North Dakota
Does anyone out there have any info on what parts and the things Id need to add a propane burner and temp control set up on a smoker?

I ordered a Bayou Classic Brass Control Valve    for $11.99 from Amazon for my GS30D thinking it would be a simple install...........not quite. The hose doesn't unscrew from the Masterbuilt regulator so it's off to the hardware store we go to get the additional fittings to make things work. I would order the Bayou Classic 0-30 PSI Adjustible Regulator/Hose Assembly for $26.95 or Bayou Classic 7850 0-30 PSI Adjustable High-Pressure Propane Regulator for 1/4-Inch Inlets and Outlets for $20.20 and be done with it if I had to do it again. With S&H from Amazon, extra fittings to make it work and gas to go to the store it would have been less $$ to order the whole setup, not to mention a much neater look on the smoker. Search needle valves on this site and get more info

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky