Propane smoker under $250

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

paaco1981

Original poster
Feb 8, 2014
Any recommendations for a propane smoker under $250? My MES just quit working after about 3 years of lots of smoking. Looks like the thermostat part quit working, it doesn't turn on when I turn the knob anymore. I think this time I wanna try a propane version. I don't do a ton of food at once so don't need anything huge, just something reliable that works well. 

I really like my Smoke Vault, had it for about 9 months or so. Great smoker, and I think the 18" is definitely less than 250, the 24" may be as well. I bought mine on Amazon with free shipping. With the 24", I can do a whole packer brisket and full racks of ribs no problem.

I've had a Smoke Vault 24 for several years, it's a well built smoker & I think it's in your price range.

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky