Profile trouble

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

virgo53

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 17, 2007
Jeff,

Been gone a while, re=logged in and tried to update my profile.

I think my link to update from the site is outdated since I keep gewtting "connection trouble" everytime I hit save

I can't change things.

Also my back button doesn't work on this site only.

I have to select forume and select edach thread individually every time

Any help? Clues?

My email can't be updated.

Mike = Virgo

I had trouble with not being able to click on any page after 1 when checking new posts.

I logged off cleared my temp files and rebooted my computer,worked after that. Not sure its what I did or not.

Mike I looked and didn't see anything wrong with your account you should be able to click on "My Profile" then "Edit Community Profile" or "Edit Account Details" and change what you want to then hit "save" at the bottom of the page. If you continue to have problems with it send me a PM and I'll see if I can get some better answers or change it myself for you

That worked, Micro-Slimed again, Thanks for the idea.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky